The Weill Cornell Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC)
CTSC ARCH Workshops: Obtaining and Managing Electronic Data for Research
Architecture for Research Computing in Health (ARCH) matches investigators with tools and services for obtaining and managing electronic data for research.
Join us for CTSC ARCH Workshops every Thursday from 11am to 12pm in the the Library Computer Lab at 1300 York Avenue to learn about:
- REDCap: collecting, managing, and analyzing survey and case report form data
- SUPER-REDCap: auto-populating case report forms with electronic health record (EHR) data
- i2b2: querying EHR data to discover patient cohorts of interest for studies
- EHR reporting: obtaining detailed clinical data sets from Epic and Allscripts (aka Eclipsys)
- Additional approaches facilitating acquisition and management of patient data for research
Directions to Library Computer Lab:
As you enter the library on the first floor and pass the Collaboration Room, use the stair to the lower level to the Computer Lab (room D 002)
For more information, please visit http://arch.weill.cornell.edu.
ARCH receives financial support from NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH) and Weill Cornell Medical College (WCMC), including the Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) (UL1 TR000457-06) and Joint Clinical Trials Office (JCTO).