The Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) presents:
How to Write A Successful Career Development Award Proposal
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Griffis Faculty Club, 1300 York Avenue at 69th St.
Registration is required please register here: http://weill.cornell.edu/ctsc/news/events/2015/Registration Write Career Development Awards 2015.doc
About this Seminar:
This workshop is for Career Development Award (CDA) candidates and their mentors. Content includes how to:
- optimally reflect the potential of the candidate, including what needs to be done in advance of writing the application to ramp up competitiveness, such as how to obtain the strongest letters of recommendation
- maximize the quality of the training plan;
- develop and present the research plan;
- best reflect the quality and appropriateness of the mentoring relationship, including how to select a mentor/co-mentors;
- convey the excellence of the research environment in which the research and training will take place;
- reflect institutional commitment to the candidate.
For more information contact Joy Asante at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore the Clinical & Translational Science Center (CTSC) at: