Dr. Julianne Imperato-McGinley invites all members of the Weill Cornell research community, including researchers, post-docs, research nurses, and research coordinators to learn more about the offerings of the Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC).
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
3:00PM — 5:00PM
Griffis Faculty Club, 1300 York Avenue, New York, NY
Refreshments will be provided
What is the CTSC Resource Fair?
Representatives from all multi-disciplinary services will be on site to provide detailed information about the CTSC’s wide range of resources and how to access services!
We will have tables on all CTSC resources, including:
- Clinical and Translational Education Program
- Translational Research Support Team
- General and Molecular Core Laboratories
- Outpatient/ Inpatient Units
- Biomedical Informatics
- Research Design and Biostatistics
- Community Engagement and Research
- Research and Scholarly Communication
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support
- Specialized Collaborative Cores
- Nutrition Research Services
- Recruitment Assistance
- Seed Funding
Where can I find more information on CTSC services?
or contact James P Holahan, CCRP
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646-962-8154